Translate

onsdag 12. januar 2011

New semester

My first school day started a couple of days ago, however I come back to school the 02 January for exam in degree in tax law and information management.
Kinda fuck up start if you ask me (--__--)"

However it was fun to meet up with old classmates ^^ although we don't have the same subjects anymore, we still have brief meetings during breaks.

This year's subjects consists of Economic management, International financial accounting and Web & media, who is just something extra I take "just for fun", otherwise I would had too much free time with just 2 class in the week.

Last year I had up to 9 exams (!), so this time it's my turn to have a chill semester ;)
Now with only 3 subjects, I can also focus more on my bachelor thesis and still have time to outdoors activity!

Which means this year gonna be chill! \^_^/ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar