Translate

onsdag 25. mai 2011

A phone call

He finally called! It's our first conversation since he left and I'm overjoyed.

The conversation wasn't long, but still, so happy ^^
I could finally talk to him \0/

The last time he tried to call, my cell phone didn't work at all
He could hear me, but I couldn't hear a thing.

I can't describe how happy I am now \^.^/
With him gone, I don't really have much close friends to talk to, or get support from, so That feeling when we talked and laughed, made me feel "whole" again.
It's like the empty space kinda vanished ^^ the stress and frustration isn't as heavy as before.

The conversation was nothing special, we talked like nothing has happened. He sounded so close... I really do miss hanging out with him...plz, come back soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar