Translate

tirsdag 29. januar 2013

Fuck you shit

Fuck your shit. Don’t mistake my confidence for arrogance.
If your dick was as big as my ego, you’d be inhuman.
And no bitch, I’m not bisexual.
My name is not important.
Go ahead and judge me, it won’t make a difference on who I already am.
Here are the basics.

  • I’m a gamer. Hit me up 😉
  • Fuck your morals. Don’t try and guilt-trip me.
  • Fuck your beliefs. Don’t try and push shit on me.
  • Fuck your friends. I don’t care if I embarrass you.
  • Fuck your “originality”.
Fuck your cliches, your overused lines, your god damned photography.
Fuck your twisted sense of originality, fuck your lies. Fuck you, you self proclaimed celebrities.

Don’t tell me you’re famous, don’t tell me you’re original, because I can pick out about thousand other people on this socializing network who are just like you.

Don’t tell me to look at your photography, all it is and will ever be are pictures of the sky, sunset, and some flowers.

Don’t tell me to fucking look at your artwork, cause all it probably is is just just spraypaint, splatters and hearts.
I’ll look at your work if I want to, I’ll look at the people who make me gasp.

Fuck your overused self proclaimed celebrity originality status, you guys are all the same.
I’ll be the judge on who’s original and who’s originally fake.
I’m happy, and that’s all the matters.
I get along with boys one thousand percent better than I do with girls.

I actually do talk. I will always try to comment back.
Leave me your number, who knows you might actually get a call.

I am me, and that is the only thing I will ever amount to in this messed up world.
Not titles, no super power; just me.

The same me you’ve known for the past fourteen years, and the same me you will know for the rest of your god damned life.
I’m a rude girl who never learns, I’m entitled to my own opinion and you to yours.

Don’t try to fucking convert me, it won’t work. And if you think your sad small talk is going to win me over, think again.
I’m not sorry, I will never be, and that’s how I fucking am.

Don’t ask me to change, don’t bother changing for me, because honey all you will ever do is lose the little amount of respect I have for you and every other god damned human being on this planet.
But that being said, I am an actual human, with real feeling and real emotions.

I have the real capability to fall in love, to love, and to cherish. But after being trampled upon, I’m done, because I found out that no matter how much you try,
you always get kicked in the face in the end. So good luck honey, try.
Just try and start something, just try and try and try. Because who knows. Maybe I’ll end up actually enjoying your conversations.
Take my advice: Don’t get too close 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar