Translate

onsdag 22. desember 2010

Can't sleep

I can't sleep... it's like that every year.
December - January and June - July, those month I always end up sleepless.

I'm tired as hell, but no change for a nap at all... and when I first fall to sleep I only get nightmare...
It's creepy. I do have some sleeping pills, but I don't feel to take any... kinda afraid.

What if I get some nightmare and because of the pills I don't wake up so easily?  (>_<)  No... don't want to...

So..., here I'm. Sitting here starring at the screen and waiting for the first rays of the sunlight.

Hehe, now I got some company from my cat ^^ she just come in and found herself a comfy lap to lie on. How cute ^^ she leeks.

She will reaches the age of 9 years on the 6th June, with other words she will be 63 years old in human years....wow I didn't realize how old she was before now!  damn! xD

Hmmm... I think I gonna give her something good to eat ^^ after all it's x'mas soon.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar