Translate

mandag 13. desember 2010

Love?

A friend of my called me today, and asked what real love is. A word who have never crossed my mind before was now asked.

I was kinda put out of it... unlike me, I couldn't answers at all.

The emotion that all hunting and looking for, but few have experienced, have never crossed my mind before now.

The feeling that make you float on clouds and everything seems like a rose dance, sounds like an unreal fairy tale to me. Almost like a lie.

A hormone that produce in your brain and make you high on it, but as soon the brain stop produce it the feeling also weakened. So is it really something that is called "real love" then?

Can't say that I understand this feeling called "love", I won't force myself to understand it either. but maybe one day I will experience it...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar