Translate

torsdag 28. februar 2013

Keeping up!

In late December 2012, I started to notice improvement in my exercises, so much that my current workout plan doesn't give me any challenge anymore.

After talked with my coach about the issue and wanting a new plan, he was not entirely convinced because of the surgery I had, and didn't want to rush things. After much ado it ended with he won't give me a new plan, but he will upgrade the current plan where I can run faster and lift little more heavier, only if the doctor approved of it.

After a health check with my doctor, and got approval to the upgrade, I can now speed up from 8.5 to 10,0 km/h in 24 minutes, however the incline is the same as before.

Following by 5 sets and 10 repetitions, instead of 3x10:
  • Leg pres from 60 kg to 80 kg
  • Leg curl from 12,5 kg to 35 kg
  • Stomach from 35 kg to 55 kg
  • Seated rowing from 15 kg to 25 kg
  • Chest pres from 15 kg to 25 kg
  • Pull down from 20 kg to 35 kg
  • PecDec from 12,5 kg to 25 kg
  • Stretch lower back on the bench from 3x10 with 0 kg to 5x10 with 10 kg
So if this continues, then I think that I may be straightforward in-shape again in no time. However, it's almost a shame that I'm going to Asia for almost 3 weeks soondestroying the fine rhythm and habit... Hopefully I will not be completely out of shape after the vacation.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar