Translate

tirsdag 5. mars 2013

The menu on board

Soon after departing from Amsterdam and the seat light got turned off, we got served dinner. You could choice between Chinese or Pasta.

Without any hesitation I chose Chinese meal, and it tasted ....good?! To my surprise. I am no doubt picky on my food, and airplane food have NEVER Ever been something I have been looking forward to eat, and as long I can remember, I have hated it since I was a brat.

But for the first time in my life, I got a WOW moment. After the realization I was suddenly famished, and as the Lady I am not, I bucket in everything on my "plate" which consisted of three course dinner, Peking duck and pancakes, Yu Xiang chicken with broccoli and rice, and Framboisier (raspberry pâtisserie).

I am now looking forward to our next meal, breakfast <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar