Translate

onsdag 6. mars 2013

Entertainment

After a satisfied dinner, it's time to find myself some entertainment for the rest of our 11 hours flight. Things on board have really changed since the last time I fly to Hong Kong, so finding some entertainment and lose the track of time wasn't difficult.

Each of us have our own mini screen with remote, where we can decide what entertainment we want for us self, and the options are large! Some few years ago, the options were 2-3 different movies in each category. Now it's up to 2-3 pages in each! And longer ago, when I was a brat, we didn't have this kind of technology, we didn't have a implanted television in each backrest, and choose what to see. Before, it was the airline that chose the movie and we all looked at in a shared screen from the ceiling.

Anyways, I found myself a beginner language courses, where they offer Mandarin and Japanese. It may have been made for children, but I still had fun with it.



Time flew, the next time I looked at the clock, it has gone 4 hours. We are almost half way to reach our destination.



After a quick refresh with some juice and snacks, I found myself a 2012 movie, A Royal Affair by Nikolaj Arcel. "A young queen, who is married to an insane king, falls secretly in love with her doctor - and together they start a revolution that changes a nation forever".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar